[LAU] jack_mixer

schoappied schoappied at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 05:52:09 EDT 2008

On Monday 31 March 2008 21:59:28 Hermann Meyer wrote:
> [...]
Yes, I've the phat libraries installed and I used the deb on your site. But
still:

PHAT audio widgets not found, some features will not be available
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/jack_mixer", line 42, in ?
    from serialization_xml import xml_serialization
  File "/usr/bin/../share/jack_mixer/serialization_xml.py", line 23, in ?
    import xml.dom.ext
ImportError: No module named ext

I've also python2.4 installed, but it looks to me there's missing something?

Dirk