[LAU] Building linux sampler from source with Jack support

Kjel Anderson kjel.anderson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 01:57:50 EDT 2008

Hey all,

I know I saw somewhere that there is an argument needed for configure to
enable jack support.  Can someone point me to documentation regarding how to
build this? I have it up and running, but the only output option is ALSA.
Here is the message that it starts with:

LinuxSampler 0.5.1
Copyright (C) 2003,2004 by Benno Senoner and Christian Schoenebeck
Copyright (C) 2005-2007 Christian Schoenebeck
Detected features: MMX SSE SSE2
Creating Sampler...OK
Registered sampler engines: 'GIG'
Registered MIDI input drivers: ALSA
Registered audio output drivers: ALSA
Registered instrument editors:
Starting LSCP network server (0.0.0.0:8888)...OK
LinuxSampler initialization completed. :-)

Thank you!

Kjel