[LAU] LASH?

N. Gey ilfhi at gmx.de
Thu Apr 3 04:25:45 EDT 2008

Dear Linux audio-user,

I'm not a developer but a user who wants to know why certain things in
open source are what they are.

I want to know why LASH is unsupported by so many programms. Mostly sad
for the "big" programms like Ardour, Rosegarden, Linuxsampler and all
these...

JACK is a superior concept and nearly all programms happily integrated a
Jack client.

In my opinion LASH is a same fundamental concept to connect the "one
function - one programm" philosophy to an audio workspace, like JACK
already does.

So why is there so low interest in LASH?

Nils