[LAU] jack_mixer

schoappied schoappied at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 06:44:01 EDT 2008

On Thursday 03 April 2008 10:21:02 Hermann Meyer wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 1. April 2008 11:52:09 schrieb schoappied:
> > On Monday 31 March 2008 21:59:28 Hermann Meyer wrote:

When I want to install pyphat I'll get:

checking for PYGTK... configure: error: Package requirements (pygtk-2.0 >=
2.4) were not met:

No package 'pygtk-2.0' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables PYGTK_CFLAGS
and PYGTK_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

I've python2.4-gtk2 ....

Regards,

Dirk