[LAU] Nted (lilypond export)

schoappied schoappied at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 06:31:27 EDT 2008

On Friday 04 April 2008 10:40:08 Aurelien wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 03, 2008 at 10:55:26PM +0200, schoappied wrote :
> > Hi,
> >
> > I asked a few months ago for a music typesetter with lilypond export
> > function. I've downloaded the new nted today >>>
> > http://vsr.informatik.tu-chemnitz.de/staff/jan/nted/nted.xhtml
> >
> > And guess what? New! a export to lilypond function :)
> >
> > I'm starting to like this program!
>
> Thanks for the link, it's quite less weighted than Rosegarden, and it
> seems to be more capable of score notation (especially with asymetrical
> measures).
> I just have a question, is there a way to change the drumkey map? I
> mean, in my own case the closed hh is on the F# and the open one on the
> A#, but the alto and medium toms are on F and A. I could choose a keysig
> which would make happen both flats, but there will be other flats that
> wouldn't fit in my drummap. And I don't think it's really fine to use
> accidental flats on the drum notation.

I think that's the advantage of NtED compared to mscore and rosegarden, it's
very light and fast.

I'm sorry, I can't help you with such a specific question, I think the best
way to ask for a feature is to mail the developer himself:
Joerg Anders <j.anders <at> informatik.tu-chemnitz.de>

Enjoy the program!

Dirk