[LAU] howto: making drums

Jorge spesgmd at telefonica.net
Sat Apr 5 09:45:45 EDT 2008

Hi Dirk,

I think Hydrogen comes with some songs by default, at least with Ubuntu
packages... in Kubuntu I have:

hydrogen - Simple drum machine/step sequencer
hydrogen-drumkits - drumkits for Hydrogen

The second one is a set of different drumkits, try some of them, depending of
what you're trying to get you'll find the one you need, I like very much the
ultraacoustik drumkit :)

The best to learn is just to load a demo song, a drumkit, and just start
playing with it, you can do *almost* anything with Hydrogen you could need ;)

Have fun!

Jorge.