[LAU] Ardour and midi sequencer/sequencing

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 17:09:40 EDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 11:59 AM, Atte André Jensen
<atte.jensen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Paul Davis wrote:
>
>  >> Are there midi sequencing capabilities available in 2.4? How do I enable it?
>  >
>  > No. Only in 3.0 (which i must stress again is an unreleased,
>  > as-yet-unfinished work-in-progress)
>
>  Thanks for the info!

I can vouch for that.  I just installed the MIDI branch from svn, and
so far it does seem to be inoperational.  It edits MIDI, but doesn't
appear to be able to send it anywhere.  Worth a try, though, and I'll
continue to update.  I can't wait to have this ability, and I hope it
doesn't fall by the wayside as it seemed to for a while after the SoC
project.

Shall I file any bug report type things, or just wait?

-Chuckk

--
http://www.badmuthahubbard.com