[LAU] Reference or HOWTO?

schoappied schoappied at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 06:57:08 EDT 2008

Fritz Meissner wrote:
> Patrick Shirkey wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> As one of the technically official maintainers of docs for Linux Audio
>> Users I have to agree with Ken about the above. However I have not been
>> a newbie for a while now and I would love to get feedback from people
>> about what needs to be added to the LAU guide to make it more user
>> friendly. We do have pretty good google and yahoo positioning. Haven't
>> spent much time on getting into the M$ search engine for obvious reasons.
>>
>> I have asked several times and don't get much feedback on the LAU guide
>> per se. There's lots of feedback on other things tho...
>>
>> Like Dave Phillips I want to make the site I run relevant. Please let me
>> know what could be done to improve the links and content.
>>

>> Cheers.

I just discovered today the 'portal' link on the linuxaudio.org....
Maybe it is a language issue, but I didn't expect to find usefull thing
behind that!?!??
http://portal.linuxaudio.org/

I'm afraid I'm not the only one....

So I think it would be good to think about the 'portal' issue and the
whole lay-out of the site itself...

(As I mentioned in a other topic... a forum on the site or a link to a
forum would be good in my opinion...)

Regards,
Dirk