[LAU] Dynamix Pitch Shift

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Tue Apr 8 12:30:37 EDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-04-08 at 16:31 +0100, J M Needham wrote:

> I need to have something that will do a pitchshift which I want to be able
> to set up the curve on and ideally use as a plugin/fx box/in some way.
> Anyone got any suggestions? Googling has been hard :-(

I think Audacity allows that, offline, I mean to recall.

Ardour sure can do it, but you have to add a plugin as redirect and use
an automation track ... so you might need a while until you get that
down if you don't already know Ardour ;)
Not sure how one would use it as "fx box".

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/