[LAU] timidity woes

naysayer gateswideopen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 09:18:29 EDT 2008

thanks for the reply.
would be interested in some nice sound fonts, in the past i have had
problems with there key mapping and thus been unusable. but if there is a
movement towards there usage, i would be interested. i get most crashes with
ardour but i don't think that is the cause of timidity's instability.

2.6.23-rt1 #5 PREEMPT RT Tue Dec 11 14:13:00 EST 2007 i686 Intel(R)
Pentium(R) M processor 1.73GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux

timidity++-2.13.2-r5
jack-audio-connection-kit-0.109.2
ardour 2.4
gentoo with pro-audio overlay.