[LAU] An instrument sample project

Arda Eden ardaeden at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 11:23:19 EDT 2008

Hi list,
I want to create a sample bank of a traditional Turkish plucked instrument
called "Tanbur".
The only sampler installed on my GNU/Linux system is Linux Sampler and it
only works with Giga sample libraries. I want to accomplish this project by
using only free software. Native Instrument's Kontakt Sampler is a real
strong sampler with it's scripting support but, because I do not want to
work with any proprietary software I can't use it any more.
I need some suggestions of any samplers and editors that can equal with
Kontakt.
Thanks.

--
Arda EDEN