[LAU] Selling my RME HDSP 9652

Wolfgang Woehl tito at rumford.de
Sat Apr 12 15:53:27 EDT 2008

Hi,

I give up: Since I've become a father I've hardly ever found the time
to abuse 1 input channel, let alone the 26 of my hdsp 9652. So I've
decided to sell it, preferrably to a lau person.

Package is complete, nothing bad ever happened to the card, it works
like a charm, served us good when we were still a band.

Price: On ebay they tend to go for 250 to 300 Euros, depending on the
weather. So I figure 275 Euros should be a good deal. Fixed offer.
(btw: I just looked on thomann.de and their price hasn't moved in
years, it's still 499 Euros.)

If interested mail me privately and we'll work it out.
Wolfgang