[LAU] audio meters nostalgia

Fons Adriaensen fons at kokkinizita.net
Sat Apr 12 16:14:39 EDT 2008

On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 09:09:04PM +0200, Wolfgang Woehl wrote:

> > The first (beta) release of Jmeters is available at
> > <http://www.kokkinizita.net/linuxaudio/downloads>
>
> Hi Fons. Very nice, I like vu's so much. Is there a way to up-tweak
> the frame rate? Shouldn't -t svu result in 2 inputs? I only get 1
> input with whatever I try. What's -c doing?

The frame rate is fixed in this version (I'll make it a command
line param later). You could modify line 192 in mainwin.cc which
sets the period in microseconds. CPU usage will we proportional
to the rate...

The number of inputs is equal to the number of jack ports you
give on the command line. With -t svu you should specify two
ports.

-c set the maximum number of meter in a single row.
If there are more ports a new row is started.

Ciao,

--
FA

Parma, Italia