[LAU] Selling my RME HDSP 9652

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 21:24:43 EDT 2008

To add more confusion, and try to clear it up...

The Hammerfall series (Non-HDSP) does not have the DSP mixer.  I believe it
came in 9632 and 9652 flavors.
The Hammerfall HDSP series comes in both HDSP 9632 and 9656 series, has an
onboard DSP mixer for low latency monitoring.  They are both very good cards
for Linux audio IMO.  I have the HDSP 9632 myself, and enjoyed it till my
workstation died.  Currently all my work is done on my MacBook Pro
unfortuanatly.

The difference between the 9632 and 9656 I believe comes down to two things,
less overall I/O on the 9636, but it contains some analog I/O in its base
version the 9652 does not if memory serves.

       Seablade