[LAU] LASH

schoappied schoappied at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 12:16:59 EDT 2008

schoappied wrote:
> Mysth-R wrote:
>
>>      And advice other
>>     people to use it, cause I have the idea that not many people now about
>>     the existence of LASH....
>>

>> Yes because not many softwares provide this option :)
>>  Perhaps making more advertising around LASH could moves things ?
>>
>> Mysth-R
>>

> the well known circle ;)
>
> I think not all the developers of the linux audio apps will follow and
> read the LAU mailinglist.. So you should post a message/ question for
> lash support on their mailinglist....
the LASH question.... This was his answer:

On Sunday 13 April 2008, schoappied wrote:

> > There is LASH support for seq24 and Muse, so I is and possible and
> > usable! Would be great to see it in Rosegarden too.

Assuming that depending on liblash is an indication of LASH support, then MusE
has it, and Rosegarden does not.  I think that's probably true anyway, and
this just all but confirms it.

The way things are running these days, I think LASH support would require an
interested third party coming aboard to implement and debug it.  Somebody who
already knows all about LASH, and who really cares about bringing LASH to
Rosegarden.  If you wait for one of us to do this, I doubt it will ever
happen.
-- D. Michael McIntyre

We're searching for people who really wants to make LASH supported by
Rosegarden....!

Thanks in advance,
Dirk