[LAU] How to build or from where to get a Low-Latency-Kernel Source

Ray Rashif schivmeister at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 04:13:33 EDT 2008

Now I doubt the author would be able to go through this without further
reading. In any case, one could've found these via Google:

http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Compile_a_Kernel_Manually
http://www.falkotimme.com/howtos/debian_kernel2.6_compile/
http://howtoforge.com/kernel_compilation_fedora

And basically searching in the following will yield better results:

http://howtoforge.com/trip_search

Referencing a buildscript might help too (relevant commands to run are in
build function):

http://aur.archlinux.org/packages/kernel26rt/kernel26rt/PKGBUILD