[LAU] qjackctl patchbay

Ray Rashif schivmeister at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 04:34:38 EDT 2008

On 16/04/2008, david <gnome at hawaii.rr.com> wrote:

> Malte Steiner wrote:
> >> How on earth is it possible that you made such a feature and did
> explain
> >> it after such a long time?  I do not hope that there are more such
> >> useful features of programs which are not explained yet...

So at the end of the day, do you want better code or better documentation? I
would, personally, go with the former. In most cases, the documentation _is_
there - except it's too obvious and it gets missed; man pages. QJackCtl's
patchbay saving feature has been around for quite some time, and a lot of
guides had it demonstrated in a practical manner - albeit not really
explaining it's existence.