[LAU] qjackctl patchbay (documentation)

Ray Rashif schivmeister at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 04:44:23 EDT 2008

And remember, anyone is welcome to contribute in documentation ;) For the
"ICT" people it's "show me the code", and for the rest it's "show me the
money" or "show me the words"...errr..and some other things...among others.

The thing is, most of those who come to Free Software from a commercial
environment have difficulty adapting to the culture. The lack of
documentation is exactly the result of that fact (not being aware that you
can contribute in many ways and the community thing isn't a joke at all).