[LAU] 90-minute liveset including Linux laptop

Ken Restivo ken at restivo.org
Wed Apr 16 07:11:03 EDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 09:11:58AM +0200, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Atte_Andr=E9_Jensen_ wrote:
> Ken Restivo wrote:
>
> > All the keyboard sounds are coming out of a Linux Laptop, played with
> > a Novation MIDI controller.
>
> Nice!
>
> What's generating the rhodes and hammond sounds?

Thanks!

The Rhodes is a fluidsynth through ecasound for some LADSPA lovin' (mostly CAPS Amp, and the TAP AutoPanner that distresses so many listeners).

The B3 is AZR3-JACK package from Lars Luthman.

I'm pretty sure I played some async and PADSynth WhySynth patches, and AMS as well, and a Steinway soundfont in fluidsynth.

The bass for the first few minutes is also fluidsynth, until the real bass player finished his cigarette and came inside to join us (no smoking allowed in bars in San Francisco).

-ken