[LAU] qjackctl patchbay

M-.-n nostromo at arkaos.net
Wed Apr 16 10:14:09 EDT 2008

Documentation is the thoughest part of releasing "homebrew" code IMHO.
I'm lucky to have a bunch of  entousiastic helping me keeping a wiki up
to date. Also, for the getting started (my tracker definetly needs
that), we've decided to use screencasts, which is going to be nice.
Trashy test sample here:

http://www.10pm.org/nostromo/temp/piggygotjynxed.swf

It's reaaallly easy to do (at least under windows), it's not utube
garbage, and the fact of being able to record audio explaining what you
do is the best thing ever. Of course, it doesn't prevent from needing a
reference manual but it makes part of the explanation a lot easier.

Possibly a similar application must exist for linux

Regards,
Marc