[LAU] PsychoSynth

Dragan Noveski perodog at gmx.net
Wed Apr 16 14:10:26 EDT 2008

David Baron wrote:

>>> I was able to check out., followed the instructions on the site.
>>> Got libraries installed by NO executable.
>>>
>> i had this too, but repaired with installing some other libs and
>> reconfiguring.
>> what is the output at the end of configure?
>>
>> cheers,
>> doc
>>

> I installed all the lib...-dev packages and got it to build, well .... liblo
> was the problem, had to manually set as posted but  to ./usr/lib/libso.so
> explicitely. That got me the GUI. To get the CLI, I had to edit the makefile
> to append this to the CLI link. All build and installed.
>
> The program comes up, I can set options, etc.
>
> As soon as I place an object, i.e sign or square wave oscillator, on the
> table, it crashes out.

david, would you please like to upload the svn version of the synth?

a good place could be:

http://rapidshare.com/

it is easy and fast.
i really would like to try if the svn is building here, since i cannot
get the release to build.
psychosynth, as well as aqualung i can not check out because 'ssl is not
supported here' - and i do not know how to make it supported.

cheers,
doc