[LAU] PsychoSynth

Dragan Noveski perodog at gmx.net
Thu Apr 17 03:15:44 EDT 2008

mik wrote:
> Dragan Noveski schreef:
>
>> david, would you please like to upload the svn version of the synth?
>>
>> a good place could be:
>>
>> http://rapidshare.com/
>>
>> it is easy and fast.
>> i really would like to try if the svn is building here, since i
>> cannot get the release to build.
>> psychosynth, as well as aqualung i can not check out because 'ssl is
>> not supported here' - and i do not know how to make it supported.
>>

> my name is not david, but here you go:
> http://rapidshare.com/files/108055654/csl2-psynth.tar.bz2

mik, very much thanks for taking your time!!

..unfortunatelly with the svn version make is braking in exactly the
same way here:
/usr/bin/ld: /usr/lib: No such file: File format not recognized
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [psynth3d] Fehler 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/nowhiskey/software/nove/psychosynth/csl2-psynth/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Fehler 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/nowhiskey/software/nove/psychosynth/csl2-psynth'
make: *** [all] Fehler 2
nowhiskey at murija2:~/software/nove/psychosynth/csl2-psynth$

cheers,
doc