[LAU] while we are sharing things we made

Justin Smith noisesmith at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 18:49:02 EDT 2008

It currently is controlled by audio input, which it modulates. In the
example, the two modules feed one another. The events that are not happening
from knobs turning are results of phase interactions between the modulating
and modulated signals. I am working on a plugin version, that would have the
knobs controlled via control inputs and/or OSC.

I am attaching a tarball of the source. No configure file etc. at the
moment. You will need jack, and fltk dev packages. fltk is really weird
about the locations of it's source files, but if you want to try compiling
it, and maybe change include file names/locations for fltk, go for it. It
should build clean in the current version in an up to date debian or ubuntu
environment. Otherwise, I will try to have a scons version as a plugin
available sometimes soon. Thanks all for the feedback.

currently I have made no licensing decision, so it is copyrighted me, and I
am letting you use it, and will leave it at that.