[LAU] MIDI on M-Audio Audiophile 24/96

Bob van der Poel bob at mellowood.ca
Fri Apr 18 12:23:12 EDT 2008

How odd, that it works for everyone but me :)

I'm wondering ... would my cable length have any effect on this? I'm
using about 8ft between the computer and synth (A casio WK3000). I'm
sure that MIDI is designed for much longer runs, but it's a thought.

Also, could this be a problem with aplaymidi? That's about the only
program I use consistently to play MIDIs. But, it works flawlessly with
the USB interface.