[LAU] Lightwheight midi transformer

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Apr 19 08:32:30 EDT 2008

Hallo,
M-.-n hat gesagt: // M-.-n wrote:

> I'm kind of scared to dive into the complexity of PD but I guess I should
> give it a try...

A bit of Pd knowledge can't hurt, and aquiring it doesn't have to
hurt either. Attached is a basic example which just transforms
incoming cc-messages into cc-messages on a configurable, different
cc-number on the same channel. I've put lots of comments into it,
although the basic patch consists of just a couple of builtin objects.

Try a right-click -> Help on each object to learn a bit more about
each, then go through the examples in "Help -> Browser ->
2.control.examples" and also read the HTML manual. After that you
should be on your way to Pd guruness.

Ciao