[LAU] audio-cd ripping and burning with conditions...

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Wed Apr 23 16:23:02 EDT 2008

Hi everyone!
   Certainly not new, but still... I want to rip an audio-cd, with it's
absolute track-spacing and everything you can hear and I want to burn it that
way. My burning-tool of choice is: cdrecord. My cd-writer is installed as an
ide-device. I want to preserve the track-gaps and if there are non, I want to
preserve the direct bl3ending from one track to the next. How can I manage?
   NOTE: I need text-oriented tools only! Thanks for any good advise inadvance!
   Kindest regards
        Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net