[LAU] [ANN] jack-smf-utils 0.9

Edward Tomasz Napierala trasz at FreeBSD.org
Thu Apr 24 14:33:40 EDT 2008

Jack-smf-utils is a set of two utilities - jack-smf-player and
jack-smf-recorder - whose purpose is to play and record MIDI streams
from/to Standard Midi Files (i.e. the files with .mid extension)
using JACK MIDI. There is also smfsh, "SMF shell" that is kind of
interactive, command line SMF files manipulation tool which started
its life as a debugging aid. And finally libsmf, C library for

http://pin.if.uz.zgora.pl/~trasz/jack-smf-utils/jack-smf-utils-0.9.tar.gz

--
If you cut off my head, what would I say?  Me and my head, or me and my body?