[LAU] question re: Minicomputer synth

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Tue Apr 29 06:23:43 EDT 2008

Malte Steiner wrote:
> I wrote Minicomputer and indeed you have to copy that file to your
> .minicomputer file, something which soon will be done by a
> installer/deinstaller I intend to provide. The ex/import is only for
> single sounds which I thought it would be handy for exchange sounds.
> The gui and the soundengine are two programs, Midi note controlling has
> to be connected to minicomputer while the editor only takes prg changes,
> which I wrote in the manual, I hope :).

Hi Malte,

I don't know whether you got my message I sent to you last night, but I
think I have most of it figured out now. Thanks for the further
clarification. I understood the "two programs" aspect, no problems there.

Minicomputer is a very fine synth, thank you for creating it and giving
it to the libre software world. It is most appreciated.

Best,

dp