[LAU] question re: Minicomputer synth

Malte Steiner steiner at block4.com
Tue Apr 29 06:59:53 EDT 2008

Thanks for the kudos. Actually I checked first the LAU mails than my
personal ones, thats why I responded first here.

Have you seen the comprehensive manual for Minicomputer I wrote? I would
like to know your opinion about it, I actually hold back the release
until I finished it.
About the two program design, maybe I fiddled to much with the way DSSIs
work (and decided then to write a standalone anyway :) )  but I thought
it would be the appropriate aproach to write such a synth for Linux but
I might be wrong. Feedback from the community and advices would be
highly appreciated because I have more ideas in mind for strange sounds.
But first we have to make a new Alsa Modular release because there are
some exciting changes in the pipeline and even in the CVS. And a new
release for Minicomputer is due too because I have the feeling that Midi
processing takes to much cpu cycles on the latest 1.1 release...

Cheers,

Malte

--
Malte Steiner