[LAU] zoom h2

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Sun Aug 3 12:51:33 EDT 2008

Hello :-)

I tried to search the archives, but didn't succed, so I hope y
question was not too often asked :-(

I use openSUSE 11 and want to have a zoom H2 as USB input mike.

When I connect the device to my laptop, I can use it a headphone
driver (I hear the sound from the h2 headphones), but can't have any
sound recorded by audacity

I kno my laptop have a defective sound card, internal mike and mike
inoput don't works  (not verified recently though - the internal
don't), but I don't know if this have anything to do with the H2 (USB)

I use kmix as mixer and all is open but I don't see any way to switch
between the two sound cards

thanks
jdd
--