[LAU] Linux Plugin-website (Lv2, LADSPA, DSSI , Linuxvst etc.)

Nils Gey ilfhi at gmx.de
Mon Aug 4 11:42:11 EDT 2008

Hi list,

Recently I noticed that there a many plugins avaible on the web which are not included in my distribution. Off course they are not, how can the maintainers know any plugin which is avaible?

I searched a bit (found nothing) and got the idea that probably a website dedicated to Linux audio plugins and virtual instruments would be a nice thing.

A database where users can upload their plugins(-sourcecode) other users could review them and so on. Maybe it could be the central place for plugins to be shown and distributed so that every plugin can get the attention which it deserves.

Comments?

Nils