[LAU] Crackling but no XRUNS?

holotone at gmail.com holotone at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 14:20:10 EDT 2008

Well, curses! Suppose it's not too important as I'm moving my synthesizing
over to a hardware based solution (Chimera bC16) pretty soon here anyhow. As
long as SooperLooper, Ardour, Hydrogen, and Patchage work, I'm golden.

Thanks for the info!

As a side note, anyone know why the list is set up with the message sender
as the reply-to instead of the list address?

~holotone
http://holotone.net/