[LAU] Indamixx another SHAMELESS Promotion!

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Wed Aug 13 03:55:10 EDT 2008

Am Dienstag, 12. August 2008 schrieb Ronald Stewart:
> After a few crazy weeks since the release of Indamixx I am finally
> writing all LAU informing them about Indamixx.
> Most of you already know about the project hopefully, but here is a
> link to the press release.
> http://www.prweb.com/releases/2100/1/prweb1120234.htm

Congrats! Its always nice to see the linux-audio-department grow in hardware.
And its always nice to see some new devices made by new (small) firms taking
the beat against the big corporations.

Yes, one can get the same for less money. But your device seems to be easy to
use and is already set up. Most musicians pay their a**le dealer a great
amount of money to get exactly that...

I am missing a firewire port on that thing. :-)

Arnold
--
visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/
---