[LAU] [LAD] [ANN] CLAM 1.3, 'Shooting flying plugins' release

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 11:17:58 EDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 8:45 AM, David García Garzón
<dgarcia at iua.upf.edu> wrote:
Thanks!

Gracias! This looks amazing! Specially the binary generation of LADSPA
plugins. I tried to install adding the Ubuntu Hardy repository to
synaptic ( deb http://clam.iua.upf.edu/download/linux-ubuntu-hardy ./
) but got this errors when trying to install:

clam-networkeditor:
 Depends: clam-networkeditor-examples but it is not going to be installed
 Depends: libqt4-designer (>=4.4.0) but it is not installable
 Depends: libqt4-opengl (>=4.4.0) but it is not installable
 Depends: libqt4-svg (>=4.4.0) but it is not installable
 Depends: libqt4-xml (>=4.4.0) but it is not installable
 Depends: libqtcore4 (>=4.4.0) but it is not installable
 Depends: libqtgui4 (>=4.4.0) but it is not installable

Trying to install libqt4-designer using apt-get gives this:

Package libqt4-designer is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source
However, the following packages replace it:
  qt4-designer libqt4-gui
E: Package libqt4-designer has no installation candidate

Cheers,

Hector