[LAU] e-piano

Allan Wind allan_wind at lifeintegrity.com
Wed Aug 20 15:27:42 EDT 2008

On 2008-08-20T15:37:54, hollunder at gmx.at wrote:
> I finally came around to test at least some e-pianos in a local shop.
> From those tried in the price range, the yamaha p85 appears to have the
> nicest keys and sound. It just doesn't have much else and is rather
> expensive (I can get it for 640 Euro new).

You might want to look at S90ES (I have a S90) which has similar nice
keys and sound with many more features.  It seemed a better value to me
than the P90 that I initially got.  Yamaha has portable stage piano as
well, but I do not recall the model number.

> The M-Audio prokeys 88 is a bit cheaper and has some more keyboard
> functionality, but I also don't know how good the keys are in
> comparison.

I did not like the keys on the M-Audio at all.  You may want to check
out Roland and Kurzweil as well if you can.

/Allan
--
Allan Wind
Life Integrity, LLC