[LAU] Playing lilypond midi drum files with synth/sampler

Philippe Hezaine philippe.hezaine at free.fr
Wed Aug 27 11:04:18 EDT 2008

Grammostola Rosea a écrit :

> I've made a *.gig file, which works with Rosegarden (and Linuxsampler).
> I can send it to you if you're interested (2.1Mb compressed). Or maybe
> someone can make this file available on a website if more people are
> interested.
>
> Regards

Sorry, I think the free samples of Timidity aren't so interesting for a
sampler. It's only made for a start point. There is a better choice, IMHO.
For instance, look at:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Sound_samples

or, of course:

http://www.freesound.org/

Really, there are good and free samples.
And if you want to give them, there's no problem.
That is not a proprietary brand.
Ooooh Yes!  It's free... free... FREE...

Have fun.
--
   Phil.
Superbonus-Project (Site principal) <http://superbonus.project.free.fr>

Superbonus-Project (Plate-forme d'échange):
<http://philippe.hezaine.free.fr>