[LAU] A Linux Audio distro that can keep up?

andy baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Fri Aug 29 18:11:03 EDT 2008

Grammostola Rosea wrote:
> Darren Landrum wrote:
>

> I think 64studio isn't always up to date either... that's why I have an
> Debian testing/ unstable mixed system with the 64studio rt kernel...
>
> But that does mean you have build the whole audio distro yourself...
>
> Would be nice if there will be a 64studio based on Debian testing...
>
> Success!

As far as I know, there is...

my /etc/apt/sources.list.d/64studio.list looks like this:

# Stable 64 Studio repository
deb http://apt.64studio.com/64studio/stable 64studio main

# Debian etch
deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian etch main contrib non-free

# Security updates
deb http://security.debian.org/ etch/updates main

# Bleeding edge 64 Studio repository, only for testers!
#deb http://apt.64studio.com/64studio/testing 64studio main

# Debian testing repository.
#deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free

# Backports repository, needed to get -dev packages
#deb http://apt.64studio.com/backports etch-backports main

I haven't uncommented the 'testing' repositories yet, but will do if I
find I need the latest versions of things.

andy