[LAU] [ANN] Qtractor 0.2.1 (fainty diva) released!

Stephen Doonan stephen.doonan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 21:16:45 EDT 2008

Rui Nuno Capela wrote:
> Howdy! Vacation time is now gone and the rentrée is upon us, at least on
> this hemisphere side of the globe ;) Silly season, beloved August,
> summertime it is. And before it's too late, I'm proud
> to announce that a new alpha has summoned to the challenge:
>
>    Qtractor 0.2.1 (fainty diva) has been released!

Qtractor is beautiful and looks very well designed. Is there a location
where each of the following can be obtained?

* Documentation about how to write an .ins (Instrument definition) file
* The Qtractor user manual in its latest draft form

Thank you so much Rui for creating such a promising application. :-)

Steve