[LAU] Notation: The State of the Mess

v4hn me at v4hn.de
Sat Aug 30 06:55:21 EDT 2008

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 11:40:32AM +0200, Grammostola Rosea wrote:
>David Baron wrote:
>> Very little has progressed since the last thread here. Really. New features
>> and fixes have gone into nted and denemo but do a song on them?

Well, why not? I'm no composer at all,
but I type in some sheets frequently with NtEd.
(Besides the fact that I'm developing on this one..)

> I think NtEd is developing very fast and in the right direction.

Thanks, Joerg will be glad to read this when he got back from his vacations.
He puts a lot of effort in developing...

> Version 1.0 is out now and has become much better usable. I like the
> quick entry tool from NtEd, it works the same as in Finale and it makes
> you possible to enter notes very quickly.

Are you talking about the keyboard insertion mode?
Well, i suppose it's still a little bit of a mess, but we are working on it...
Reports are always welcome :)

v4hn