[LAU] [FFADO-devel] [ANN] FFADO 2.0 Release Candidate 1 (1.999.40) available

Wed Dec 10 21:47:02 EST 2008

On Mon, 2008-11-24 at 09:24 +0100, Pieter Palmers wrote:
> Jack O'Quin wrote:

> > I just tried the new libffado-2.0-rc1 with jack 0.113.3 (SVN) with my
> > PreSonus FireBox on Ubuntu Hardy with the 2.6.24-21-rt kernel.  The
> > ffado-diag script says I have the old 1394 stack.  Is that a problem?
> > If so, how do I get the new one?
>
> The old stack is exactly what you need.

Is it possible to make it work with the new stack? Could I send you
information to try to debug that?

With the old 1394 stack I just managed to get an Edirol FA-101 to work
under Fedora 10, but the newer stack in Fedora's stock kernels does not
get that far (it tries but fails)...

-- Fernando