[LAU] Call for Participation: International Counting Track

Matthew Smith matt at smiffytech.com
Mon Dec 22 16:51:20 EST 2008

Quoth Gordon JC Pearce MM3YEQ at 2008-12-23 01:06...
> Been done...
>
> eins zwei drei fier funf sechs seiben acht
> ONE TWO
> ovil dah tri

Thank you for answering the question "what shall I listen to today
whilst working" ;-)

I'll try to get some recorded in the next week or so.

Does it have to be recorded using Linux or can I use my H2?  (I'd do the
tidying up using Audacity, but wasn't sure if this had to be Linux
end-to-end.)

What about a vocoded version as well?  My (analogue) microphone just
happens to be plugged into the vocoder in put of my MS2000R.  (For
natives of the planet KlingKlang ;-)

Now I just have to learn to speak in time ;-)

Cheers

Matthew Smith
Business: http://www.smiffytech.com/
Personal: http://www.smiffysplace.com/