[LAU] A QJackctl question

Joe Hartley jh at brainiac.com
Wed Dec 31 15:14:49 EST 2008

I have a Behringer BCF2000 control surface, and every time I start
QJackctl and Ardour, I have to manually connect the control, mcu and
seq input and output ports from Ardour to the BCF.  I used to have
QJackctl set to make these connections automatically, but I find that
at some point something changed.

Now when I go into the patchbay and go to the ALSA tab, I cannot choose
any of these ports and have the Connect button light up, so I can't save
the configuration with these connections already in place.  What can I
do to get these to connect automatically?

Thanks!

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh at brainiac.com