[LAU] [Fwd: Re: Freebob problem with M-Audio Firewire Solo breakout box]

verymeta at riseup.net verymeta at riseup.net
Sun Feb 3 05:44:40 EST 2008

THANK YOU!!! It works!

I feel stupid - really the only reason I wasn't getting sound was I had
the wrong input selected on my Firewire Solo box.. I was sure FreeBob
wasn't working, because aplay -l didn't work, and it hadn't occurred to
me to try starting Ardour, but as soon as I did I saw that it was
showing the inputs and outputs from my Firewire Solo.

I can't tell you how great it feels to get audio, after a week of
struggling with this!!

Cheers,
Katie