[LAU] [OT] cc music licensing for a film [update]

Cesare Marilungo cesare at poeticstudios.com
Mon Feb 4 18:28:01 EST 2008

Thank you all once again for your help.

I've just received a mail from the producer. They asked me to fax them a
letter granting them non-exclusive SYNC, MASTER USE, PERFORMANCE and
VIDEOGRAM licenses for three tracks (they added another one: "Hope").

I can't afford a lawyer (and I don't think it would be worth anyway). So
I'm doing everything myself (writing the letter etc.)

If you're curious here's some info about the movie at imdb:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1130968/

They offered me a donation (don't know the amount, and no royalties),
plus possibly a second donation based on the success and the
distribution of the film.

This is the first movie for both the producer and the director. They
seem nice, and so I accepted.

Cheers,

-c.

--