[LAU] Music made with Linux: Hitmuri "Des Leurres"

Florent Berthaut hitmuri at no-log.org
Mon Feb 18 18:10:47 EST 2008

Ken Restivo a écrit :
> On Mon, Feb 18, 2008 at 07:27:17AM +0100, Florent Berthaut wrote:
>
>> frank a écrit :

>>> Très bien Florent!
>>> Tremendous energy in L'ouest and complexity in Hâte.  My feet hurt
>>> from tapping along at that pace!
>>>
>>> Frank
>>>

>> Thanks and Sorry for your feet !!
>> Now what about the "new" album ?  ;)
>>

> Great stuff!
>
> I'm about 4 tracks into it so far and I love it.
>
> Sounds to me much more spacious and dynamic--  less is more.  The drumming and the rhythmic inventiveness really stands out with this sparser production. I like the melodies and pads too.
>
> This one is going in my portable player for sure.
>
> -ken

Okay , too long to answer to everyone ;) , so this is a "thanks" for
everyone on the list who replied about "Des Leurres".
Thank you for your support !!

Now that I have more time, I think the next announce will be new
versions of tapeutape and tranches (not before the end of the month
though !!)

Florent