[LAU] (jack) metronome

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Tue Feb 19 11:56:24 EST 2008

Am Dienstag, 19. Februar 2008 schrieben Sie:
> Is there a good jack metronome that comes with ubuntu studio?

Probably you want that question to reach the list, as I don't use ubuntu
studio, nor do I know which packages it contains.

All I can say is that TapStart and hydrogen make an (almost) perfect couple.
And if ardour supports aligning samples by bar:beat:tick and listens to
tempo-changes from jack, this could be an even better partner for TapStart...

Arnold
--
visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/
---