[LAU] Module tracker for the console

Louis Gorenfeld louis.gorenfeld at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 10:31:02 EST 2008

Hi Julien,
  There is a console mode tracker called FunkTracker which I believe
will do .MOD format but iirc is OSS.  It had a compiler error for me
when I originally tried it, so I uploaded a slightly tweaked version
that should still work:

http://www.gorenfeld.net/lou/funkgold.louedition.tar.gz

  I should mention that there are some good graphical mode trackers
which handle older formats, too.  SoundTracker is a GTK one, and then
there is the solid MilkyTracker which is completely cross-platform.
Those both do XM and MOD.  I hope this helps!

Louis