[LAU] Yet another jack question

Miguel therevoltingx at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 14:20:01 EST 2008

Depending on your version of jack or qjackctl ALSA MIDI and JACK MIDI
application can communicate peacefully by going under Settings and under
midi driver selecting alsa seq or on the command line by using the
--midi=seq switch.
Now all your midi aware applications (regardless if it's Jack or Alsa) will
appear in the same tab.

Miguel