[LAU] [ANN] Minicomputer 1.0 softwaresynthesizer released

Malte Steiner steiner at block4.com
Fri Feb 22 17:44:01 EST 2008

Jamie Bullock wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-02-21 at 23:57 +0100, Malte Steiner wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>>  >because the text is barely readable. The typeface is too small
>>
>> does it on your computer looked different as the screenshot?
>>
>> http://minicomputer.sourceforge.net/guiFullscreen.gif
>
> Yes, it is different to that, see:
>
> http://www.postlude.co.uk/incoming/Screenshot-miniEditor.png

wow, how does that happen, lol, it looks reverse in parts.

Now I start to understand your problems. So it seems that Arnolds wish
for customizing the colors is inherently in the FLTK toolkit and YES
there it is indeed, tell you a secret, something I wanted to get rid of
it but maybe a workaround till I got some time for a maintenance
release: you can customize the editor, I accidently discoverd it when I
started the editor with garbage as parameters, and forgot soon after:

options are:
  -bg2 color
  -bg color
  -di[splay] host:n.n
  -dn[d]
  -fg color
  -g[eometry] WxH+X+Y
  -i[conic]
  -k[bd]
  -na[me] classname
  -nod[nd]
  -nok[bd]
  -not[ooltips]
  -s[cheme] scheme
  -ti[tle] windowtitle
  -to[oltips]

try starting the editor
like this

./miniEditor -bg grey -fg black

this should bring you closer to my vision (pun intended)

Cheers,

Malte
--
Malte Steiner
media art + development

next event:
29.feb Notstandskomitee live at Linux Audio Conference Cologne, Germany