[LAU] [ANN] Minicomputer 1.0 softwaresynthesizer released

Jamie Bullock jamie at postlude.co.uk
Mon Feb 25 16:50:54 EST 2008

On Fri, 2008-02-22 at 23:44 +0100, Malte Steiner wrote:

> try starting the editor
> like this
>
> ./miniEditor -bg grey -fg black
>
> this should bring you closer to my vision (pun intended)

Great, that's a lot easier to read. The synth sounds great BTW! Thanks
for sharing.

A couple more UI suggestions:

- Even with the correct colours, I still think the typeface is too small
- it would be good to have a 'test note' button for quickly auditioning
sounds. This would save either hooking up a keyboard or running and
connecting vkeybd.

best,

Jamie

--